Thursday 20th July 2017 | The Betty Day Centre 67 Argyle St, St Kilda
After the success of the last 2 JUST COPING events, The Melbourne Centre of Healing is running this interactive and insightful event again in July 2017. These events showcase the treatments available which are proven to heal addiction & mental health in a natural way. The current system offered to sufferers only provides a band-aid fix using methods such as prescription drugs which leaves its patients walking around feeling shame and labeled without truly breaking through to the core of the issue.
The solution to addiction and mental health issues starts with breaking out of JUST COPING! JUST COPING with addiction, JUST COPING with mental illness, JUST COPING with trying to break the vicious cycle in your life!
Join us for an evening that will get your life back on track so you can live free of addiction and mental illness.
This is not your standard information night! Get the information you need from people who have successfully recovered from their addictions and mental illness. The team at TMCH (The Melbourne Centre of Healing) are going to give you the truth about the causes of addiction & mental health, as well as let you experience the successful solutions they provide to their clients. They know traditional methods of rehabilitation aren’t effective for sufferers who want to stop for good!
What's in it for you:
- Hear from experts and recovering addicts about their experiences
- Start to think about addiction & mental health in a different way
- Learn about the root causes of addiction & mental health
- Understand the options available for successful healing & recovery
- Experience the style of treatment provided by TMCH through their interactive approach
- Discuss your situation with those who have recovered from their addiction & mental illness
- Information to take home with you as well as goodies from our sponsors