Thursday 8th February 2018 | The Betty Day Centre 67 Argyle St, St Kilda
The Melbourne Centre of Healing has been running this interactive and insightful JUST COPING event for the last 12 months, reaching hundreds of people with their powerful message. These events showcase available treatments proven to heal addiction & mental illness in a natural way. The current system offered to sufferers only provides a band-aid fix using methods such as prescription drugs which leaves its patients walking around feeling shame and labeled without truly breaking through to the core of the issue.
The solution to addiction and mental health issues starts with breaking out of JUST COPING! JUST COPING with addiction, JUST COPING with mental illness, JUST COPING with trying to break the vicious cycle in your life!
Join us for an evening that will get your life back on track so you can live free of addiction and mental illness.
This is not your standard information night!
Get the information you need from people who have successfully recovered from their addictions and mental illness.
The team at TMCH (The Melbourne Centre of Healing) are going to give you the truth about the causes of addiction & mental health, as well as let you experience the successful solutions they provide to their clients.
They know traditional methods of rehabilitation aren’t effective for sufferers who want to stop for good!
What's in it for you:
- Hear from experts and recovering addicts about their experiences
- Start to think about addiction & mental health in a different way
- Learn about the root causes of addiction & mental health
- Understand the options available for successful healing & recovery
- Experience the style of treatment provided by TMCH through their interactive approach
- Discuss your situation with those who have recovered from their addiction & mental illness
- Information to take home with you and follow up content to get you started