"I think a lot of people aren't as happy as they could be because they're allowing fears to tell them that they can't do things"
Nick is a super engaging guy who is doing amazing things in the world. He is a speaker & mental health advocate, he has just launched a wellness platform and is an actor on Australian TV.
All of what he's doing now stems from a dark period of depression which we delve into.
There was a real theme to this episode and that was stepping into your fears, and Nick is such an incredible example of this.
In this episode we talk about
- An injury that led to an identity crisis
- His 2 year period of depression
- How acting and television has helped his growth
- The wellness platform he's sharing with the world
- How a shy kid can turn into a confident speaker and actor
- Plus much, much more