"What we focus on we magnify. What we magnify becomes our reality"
Chris has so much going on in his life these days, Founder and CEO of The Zenith Network, building a house with his wife and about to embark on a year long experiment to be 'Deliberately Better'. A lot of what he has going on now originates from a place of struggle and pain. A bad drug trip kicked off 2 years of severe anxiety, although very tough at the time, Chris points to this as the most important period of growth in his life. There's a tonne of valuable info and actionable steps in this episode. Enjoy!
In this episode we talk about
- How and why he started The Zenith Network
- His 2018 experiment to be 'Deliberately Better'
- How a bad drug trip changed his life forever
- Battling anxiety for 2 years
- The moment he realised he was worthy of love
- How he trusted his inner voice over the opinions of others
- Plus much, much more