"People need to know that what they're going through is a chapter in their book, it's not the whole bloody book!"
This week Ryan sat down with Tony 'Jack the Bear' Mantz on the Mastering Music Mastering Life Podcast to talk all things Addiction and Mental Health. Jack the Bear is putting on a Mental Health Summit on Mental Health on March 25th as these issues are so prevalent in the music and creative space. Ryan and Jack go into this plus a whole range of other things in this chat.
In this episode we talk about
- Ryan's backstory of addiction
- Why the music industry is affected so much
- Why we're afraid to be authentic
- Is social media helping or hurting us?
- The 3 steps to beating addiction and mental illness
- How do we deal with failure?
- Plus much, much more
HERE ARE THE LINKS TO WHAT WE COVERED IN THE SHOW