"My biggest learnings in life have come from talking to people, from really connecting"
Nathan Minicozzi is Founder of Sumati Wellness, located here in Melbourne focusing on Yoga for Schools, Private Yoga, Reiki & Innovatrix. We dive in Nathan's story of growing up on a dairy farm in Tatura, then making it to the corporate world in Melbourne only to realise 'success' wasn't what it was cracked up to be. We talk about his life changing trip to Bali and how this property developer is now a Yoga and Reiki Practitioner. Enjoy!
In this episode we talk about
- Nathan's weight issues when he was going through school
- The resulting eating disorder which followed
- Making it from Tatura to the corporate world in Melbourne
- Realising his 'dream' yet feeling unfulfilled
- A 5 week trip to Bali that changed his life
- Men's mental health and the importance of that
- Plus much, much more
HERE ARE THE LINKS TO WHAT WE COVERED IN THE SHOW